Assistant Farm Manager - Broilers - West Midlands - JH243
A well rewarded, long term opportunity for a committed and experienced Assistant Farm Manager for a 400k bird site in the West Midlands. Our client is searching for an individual who has experience in the broiler industry (although other poultry experience will be considered) and is a strong team player, with the ability to manage people and think on their feet.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career, giving you the chance to be part of a successful progressive team.
- Working alongside the Farm Manager to ensure targets and procedures are met.
- Ensuring the welfare of livestock is kept to a high level. This will included feed ordering, ventilation management, vaccination, record keeping etc.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
- Compliance with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with broilers, although other poultry experience will be considered.
- Possess a practical, can-do attitude.
- Previous experience of an assistant manager position would be a distinct advantage.
- Be reliable and committed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and accommodation off site is available after an initial probation for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485525 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.