Machinery Service Engineer - West Midlands - JH242
Do you have a have a passion for Farming? Are you mechanically minded with an interest in machinery? Are you looking for a rewarding career that will provide variety and an interesting working environment? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Due to continued growth, a highly successful, world leading, agricultural machinery manufacturer seeks a Service Engineer to join their team. Ideal candidates will be based within a commutable distance of Worcester.
As well as experienced engineers, this role could be suitable for a new graduate engineer or a mechanically minded, experienced dairy farm worker wishing to progress his/her career.
You will provide after-sales service to customers and dealers, carry out machine demonstrations, installation and maintenance, testing and making necessary adjustments, as well as carrying our routine service and maintenance jobs in accordance with service contracts and executing routine preventative maintenance. This is a highly varied role within a friendly, close-knit team.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in a hands-on machinery based role.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to get tasks completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Great telephone manner and communication skills.
- Previous exposure to the farming industry is be preferable but not essential.
Why should you consider this role?
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Become part of a proud British brand that is synonymous with high quality and innovation.
- Enjoy beautiful, rural setting for an office.
- Highly competitive package, including company pension contribution.
Interested to find out more?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.