Graduate Trainee - ANIMAL NUTRITION BUSINESS - East Midlands - JH240
This is a rare opportunity for a graduate to join a hugely successful animal nutrition business where you will have the chance to forge a successful career whilst experiencing every part of this company before choosing which direction you take!
Our client is a leader in the manufacture and marketing of high performance animal nutrition products to both UK and global livestock producers; improving animal health, output and livestock performance.
This opportunity will allow involvement in all aspects of the business including: production, quality assurance (raw materials, finished products), technical (nutrition, development, advisory), technical support (UK and international), administration, marketing (branding) and business development. You'll start off supporting the Swine team in a technical support role and then in time you will then be able to choose which direction to take your career in and which species you would like to concentrate on!
This will be a very varied, interesting and fast-paced programme.
What do you need to be considered?
- Recently graduated in Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Microbiology, Agricultural Science, Agriculture, or similar.
- Some knowledge of livestock production: pig, poultry, beef, sheep or dairy would be very helpful.
- Candidates need to be highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels.
- Recent work experience in an Agricultural Business or some commercial awareness would also be helpful (but not essential)
- Ability to work flexibly within a busy team.
Why Choose this business to start your career?
- Supportive team.
- Opportunity to experience all sides of the business before choosing your specialty.
- Competitive Annual Leave.
- Health Plan.
- Hybrid Working option.
- Flexible Working within core hours.
- Huge Opportunities for CPD.
What is the offer? Competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
Need to know more?
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.