Communications and Marketing Manager - Home Based - JH237
A pivotal role for an experienced communication and marketing manager, working from home, with a great salary and extensive employee benefits.
Our industry is transforming and our farmers need to ensure that they are profitable and sustainable whilst addressing those environmental concerns that are forefront of public perception - this is where this industry body comes in.
Our client is passionate about ensuring that our industry is heard, respected and supported, this new industry body needs a communications and marketing manager that shares this same ethos to support with communications, marketing, PR and media in the run up to its launch in Summer 2022 and beyond.
Could you play a substantial part in the development of a progressive industry body who are focused on the positive transformation of our industry throughout UK?
I want to talk to a talented industry specialist in agriculture and horticulture who wants to achieve goals and brand awareness whilst exceeding stakeholder expectations.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Designing, overseeing and maintaining communications within the business, the public and with stakeholders.
- Creating and overseeing the marketing strategy and plan, aligned with business targets.
- Being responsible for organising and overseeing calendar of events.
- Creating key documents and templates.
- Focusing on content development and brand awareness.
- Influencing Industry and team engagement.
What you'll need:
- Qualification or experience in communications and or marketing.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the UK's food and farming sector and its key stakeholders.
- A proven track record in public relations and issues management is desirable.
- Excellent writing and broader communication skills with the ability to distil key messages for target audiences are essential.
- Experience in creating and managing impactful content both on- and off-line whilst maintaining coherence between channels.
- Digital literacy and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and ways of working.
- Strong organisation and planning skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work, including the ability to recognise a need and act on it.
- Experience in managing projects and suppliers, including quality assurance of output.
Package: Excellent salary reflecting the seniority of this role with immense employee benefits.
Need to know more?
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (in Word please) to email@example.com or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed