Research and Policy Manager - Homebased - JH227
Researching, market analysis and supporting stakeholders within Britain's farming industry, working from home and with a great salary.
Our industry is transforming, and our farmers need to ensure that they are profitable and sustainable whilst addressing those environmental concerns that are forefront of public perception - this is where this industry body comes in.
Our client is passionate about ensuring that our industry is heard, respected and supported, this new industry body needs a research and policy manager who will work closely with the membership and business development managers providing vital market analysis and information and assisting in writing policies that will benefit stakeholders and the farming and growing community.
You will have experience in market analysis as well as agriculture & horticulture and current developments, in policy and practice. If you have experience and interest in this area - please talk to me!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Policy development.
- Market Analysis.
- Enhancing Industry and team engagement.
What you'll need:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience of policy development, research, and evidence in relevant areas.
- Analytical skills and understanding of research methodologies, with natural problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience of both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of policy development and policy briefings.
- Experience of writing content for different audiences; including social media and infographics.
- Proven project management skills and experience.
Package: Excellent salary with immense employee benefits.
Need to know more?
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.