Logistics Manager - East Midlands - JH192
Are you a successful Logistics Manager looking for a change? Looking for an opportunity where you'll be managing multiple sites? Perhaps considering a new sector? If you're an effective people manager with great proven results, then I would like to speak with you!
My client is a world leader in plant breeding and seed and they are looking for a dynamic logistics manager to join their small team in Lincolnshire, the successful candidate will manage and support the logistics team and operations ensuring compliance whilst maintaining the highest standard of Health & Safety.
- Management of drivers, ensuring that all drivers are fully trained and legally compliant.
- Aid the Logistics Director preparing and submitting various KPI reports, and recruitment of resources during peak periods.
- Assist with vehicle planning .
- Build relationships with customers and external hauliers.
- Assist the Logistics Director with the management supervision, training and development of the Logistics team.
- Develop & improve Logistics processes, systems & use of technology.
- Management of Logistics Related Health and Safety procedures and policy's and creating a culture that is H&S conscious.
- Previous Logistics Management.
- Excellent Knowledge of Import and Export regulations.
- Awareness of regulations according to DEFRA.
- Motivational Leadership Skills.
- Ideally a Certificate of Professional Competence qualification.
- Ability to work as part of a team and delegate accordingly.
- In-depth knowledge of transport legislation.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to use MS Excel Outlook and Word to a high standard.
The Benefits Package: A competitive and comprehensive salary package which will reflect the experience of the individual.
Need to know more?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation