Farming Assets & Schemes Advisor - Cheshire - JH191
Looking for the perfect role in the farm advisory sector? This is your chance to make the most of your skill set and assist in the startup of a new venture with the support of an established business. Our client is a well-known agricultural auction specialist whose focus is in buying and selling tractors and machinery, livestock, horses, and agricultural memorabilia.
I am looking for an individual who can advise my client's client base on a range of topics including optimising assets such as land, livestock and helping clients apply for grant schemes relevant to their farm. This is a great next step for farm consultants, wayleave officers or those with an interest in cross compliance, especially if you have a strong agricultural background.
Why consider this opportunity?
- This is a rare offer for an individual to take the reins and really make a name for themselves in this niche industry.
- You'll have the backing and support of a financially secure, well established business with a loyal customer base.
- You can combine your passion and knowledge of grant schemes, land, livestock, and asset optimization and use this on a daily basis whilst growing business.
- The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of current and upcoming agricultural grant schemes as well have experience in land/livestock valuation.
- You'll have had at least a few years of experience in working in this area, sales or as a land agent.
- You will need to have a very strong agricultural background and worked with farmers and land-owners previously.
- You will be a highly motivated self -starter.
- You'll be degree educated in a Land-Based or Agricultural subject.
- You'll a full UK driving licence.
What's on the table? You will be well rewarded with an excellent basic, bonus and car allowance as well as personal growth as you are supported to run this business.
Need to know more?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation