Managing Director - Ruminant - South - JH174
This is a Director role within a multimillion pound business within the ruminant industry. An opportunity to up-skill and up-scale your sales and team management skills to provide a clear, structured route to continued business growth and success within this competitive market.
A high-profile role within a successful business with an substantial package to match, including shares options - I am looking for ruminant sales and business Managers, although I want to talk to people who are great managers from any sector of the agriculture supply chain. You may be at the top of your Sales Director game - already delivering strong and profitable results, looking for a fresh new challenge, or a successful manager ready to take the next step in your growing career.
You will be residing or willing to relocate to the South to work with an established, passionate team, to manage people, product, profit and performance. This is your opportunity to take the reins, bring new ideas and shape the future of this exciting business.
Your Day to Day:
- Working to the commercial plan and direction.
- Devising and shaping strategy.
- P&L responsibility - Sales and margin budget.
- Responsibility for all commercial activity.
- Work closely with the sales team managers.
- Implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Work closely with the senior teams across marketing, tech support, logistics to drive peak performance and sales success across the organisation and to ensure the delivery of these with optimum impact and efficiency.
- Deliver expansion into new markets as well as continued growth among existing clients.
- Build relationships with existing clients to increase their current spend.
About you - you'll have:
- Ability to lead and motivate each part of the businesss team.
- Strong and innovative leadership skills.
- Proven track record in working to and achieving budgets.
- Ability to measure and analyse KPIs.
- Excellent Knowledge transfer and communication skills.
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities facing the UK Agricultural industry.
- Knowledge, ability and detail required to succeed within the rapidly changing animal feeds industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and cross functional teams.
The Offer: A senior high profile role with a salary and package to match including the opportunity to buy into the business.
Need to know more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed