Are you a motivated and proficient Ruminant Nutritionist looking to join a consultancy business who are passionate about quality of service? Are you a keen driver of new business sales in your area with the ability to bring a solution to the customer by focusing on the larger picture as well as intricate details? If this sounds like you, then I want to speak with you!
In your work, you will identify opportunities, coordinate relevant resources from across the diverse services within the business, build on new and existing customer relationships and work with the team to ensure that your customer's farms are profitable.
Your Day To Day:
- Offering independent nutritional advice on farm.
- Providing the tool kit for farmers to improve their technical livestock management.
- Supplying advice on forage, cropping and grassland practices.
- Delivering farm business and management advice.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts across your region working with the entirety of the business to bring the best solution to the customer.
- Develop the territory by continually evaluating the ledger, developing new business and managing existing relationships, always placing the customer at the heart of the solution.
- Relevant degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in ruminant nutrition.
- 'Solution based' selling skills.
- Commercially and financially astute.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
The Offer: A competitive package with the opportunity to grow and progress within this successful business.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.