Breeder Farm Manager - North West - JH170
Do you have a proven track record in managing breeding farms? Are you looking for a role where you are treated as an individual rather than a payroll number? If you are passionate about breeders and living in or willing to relocate to The North West where there is accommodation included, then this role may be for you!
This farm is owned by a well-established, financially secure company who really look after their people. With 30k hens over 2 units and a team of well performing staff, this is an opportunity for you to shine and make your name known in this competitive industry. To be considered for this role you will have previous breeder experience rather than a general working history in the poultry industry.
Your Day- To-Day:
- Manage optimum environmental conditions and ensure bird welfare and bio security practices are maintained.
- Supervise all parties and employees on the farm, ensuring visitors/contractors comply with company standards as well as Health & Safety and other UK legislation.
- Maintain accurate records as stipulated by our client & UK legislation.
- Ensuring that high standards of animal welfare, hygiene and husbandry practice are maintained.
- Site maintenance and upkeep.
- Comply with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
- Previous experience in breeder farm management or assistant level.
- Ideally, proven experience in managing people although not essential.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to be self-driven and gain results.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- UK driving licence.
The Offer: A competitive salary and accommodation is offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.