Commercial Assistant Manager - North - JH161
This career defining role is your chance to work for a Global Company in the GB Feed Industry, covering their Northern Region. This great opportunity comes about through succession planning and will allow you to take your ruminant feed knowledge and customer relationship skills up to the next level.
Your responsibility will be selling directly to farmers as well as trade throughout the UK, whilst supporting and training the team. You will be well looked after and paid well for delivering according to developed plans and strategy.
You will be based in the North and you will be working from home too, as well as travelling extensively in your region.
I am looking for people who are passionate salespeople who know their ruminant nutrition in order to take full advantage of the progression this exciting business has to offer. If you want to make your mark in the ruminant nutrition industry, then this is the role for you.
- Manage existing and new accounts.
- Sell predominately to farmers, but also to trade.
- Provide technical presentations to Farmers' Groups and Feed Merchants.
- Attend relevant trade events.
- Maintain a develop good relationships with customer's technical staff.
What you need to have to for this opportunity:
- Be educated to at least diploma level in an agricultural/biological subject.
- Have experience in ruminant feed sales and nutrition.
- Have good business acumen.
- Have previous account management experience.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Be IT Literate.
- Have A full UK driving licence.
A competitive package with the opportunity to grow and progress within this successful business.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 485525.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.