Breeder Farm Manager - North West - IMMEDIATE START - JH160
De Lacy Executive's client is a leading poultry producer who are seeking a Farm Manager to take responsibility for the well-being and performance of the livestock as well as maintenance of this site.
To be successful in this role you will have passion for the poultry industry and have a proven record of farm management as well as people management.
- Maintain optimum environmental conditions and ensure bird welfare and bio security practices are maintained.
- Supervise all parties and employees on the farm, ensuring visitors/contractors comply with company standards as well as Health & Safety and other UK legislation.
- Maintain accurate records as stipulated by our client & UK legislation.
- Ensuring that high standards of animal welfare, hygiene and husbandry practice are maintained.
- Site maintenance and upkeep.
- Comply with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
- Previous experience in poultry farm management or assistant level.
- Ideally, proven experience in managing people although not essential.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to be self-driven and gain results.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- UK driving licence.
Your Remuneration: A competitive salary and benefits package is offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.