Calf Business Manager - Northern England - JH153
De Lacy's client manages on-farm calf collections, calf rearing and beef finishing operations through a network of contracted beef farms. Their unique business model, which provides consistency throughout the entire operation ensures that all cattle are reared using the same model, providing high quality consistent British Beef. This enables farmers to reinvest in their beef units and provide a long term and sustainable supply of British Beef to UK customers.
Our client seeks to appoint a Calf Business Manager as a result of continued growth in the North of England. A Calf Business Manager helps dairy farmers realise the benefit of being part of this operation.
- Using you contacts in the area you will be procuring calves from dairy farmers.
- Building your own supplier base, whilst you build professional business relationships.
- Assisting the needs of the procurement manager.
- Running the collection centres on a weekly basis.
- Ongoing management of these high health calf units in the North of England and Scotland.
To be considered for this exciting, career defining role, you will:
- Have Practical livestock experience.
- Be a motivated team player.
- Have good IT skills.
- Have a passion for the beef industry and want to further your own career and development.
- Have great organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Be able to develop professional business relationships with suppliers and calf rearers.
- Hold a full UK driving licence - Trailer licence would be advantageous.
Your Remuneration:The remuneration package will be very competitive and will reflect the experience of the successful candidates.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com or call 01885 485525.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.