Assistant Farm Manager - East of England - JH139
De Lacy Executive are searching for an experienced assistant farm manager to work on a modern established broiler unit based in the East of England. This is an exciting chance for an individual who feels they are capable of running the farm largely on their own.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with a growing business that is looking to the future and will offer progression for the right candidate. This is a challenging and rewarding long term role for a hands-on and committed individual.
- Livestock health and welfare.
- Environment and husbandry.
- Site cleanliness and general maintenance.
- Liaising with management as necessary and making own decisions where appropriate.
- Stock placement.
- Health and safety.
- Agricultural qualification or an NVQ level 3 in poultry - desirable but not essential.
- Previous poultry experience - preferably in broilers.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- A working knowledge of current legislation and farm procedures.
- Good computer skills.
- A full UK licence.
A competitive remuneration package with modern accommodation is offered for the right person.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please either call Jadine Huxtable 01885 485525 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection