Field Support Person - Home Based - Midlands - JH134
De Lacy Executive has been retained to source a Field Support person to support our client's grower farms. Our client is a well-known established business who provide themselves in their supply of high welfare, quality pork products to premium markets.
Based at home, the ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of pig production and be able to communicate on all levels to support growers in the Midlands region. Our client will offer the successful candidate numerous lifestyle benefits alongside a competitive remuneration package.
- Working with growers to obtain welfare and production standards as well as workplace safety measures.
- Support farmers to reach KPI's and forecast pig numbers for farms and abattoir.
- Deliver farm performance data to vets, field staff and technical support teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- An established, sound practical knowledge of pig production.
- Ability to communicate and encourage.
- An understanding of KPI's and the relevance to performance and stock numbers.
- Ability to collect and disseminate performance data to a variety of professionals.
- An eye for detail and passion for the industry.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- UK Valid Driving Licence.
The Remuneration: A competitive salary and numerous lifestyle benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
The Next Step:
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 485525 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.