Commercial Feed Formulator - Yorkshire - JH126
De Lacy Executive have been retained to source a technical assistant/commercial feed formulator for a well known animal nutrition business. Focusing on monogastric nutrition (pig and poultry), the technical team provides formulation services and technical support to the business and direct to farm. This role has excellent career development opportunities for the willing candidate.
There will be involvement in all aspects of animal feed production including raw material evaluation, diet formulation, diet specifications, product development, quality control, regulatory matters, technical sales support, nutritional advisory work as well as marketing and business development. The company aims to provide the highest quality nutrition products, excellent technical support and first class customer service at all times. This is a very varied, interesting and fast-paced role. The role will be office based from two sites with the opportunity to work out in the field.
In house and external training will be provided as required and on-going career development will be encouraged and supported.
- Must have previous work experience (2-3yrs) ideally as a commercial animal nutritionist or feed formulator.
- Sound knowledge of livestock nutrition.
- Educated to at least Degree level in Animal Science or Animal Nutrition.
- Practical knowledge of animal production or recent experience in animal research trials would be helpful.
- Candidates need to be highly motivated with a can-do attitude and must be able to communicate well at all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly within a busy team.
- Occasional travel in the UK will be necessary.
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence.
The Remuneration: Competitive salary and benefits dependant on experience.
The Next Step:
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.