Assistant Farm Manager - Layers - Lincolnshire - Immediate Start - JH122
De Lacy Executive have been retained to source an Assistant Farm Manager for a laying unit in Lincolnshire for immediate start. Our client is a leading poultry producer and has many sites across the country. The role of the Assistant Farm Manager is to ensure the well-being and performance of the livestock, as well as the upkeep and management of the site. This is an ideal position for someone with livestock/poultry practical experience who is looking for progression or for those happy to stay at Assistant Manager level but are looking for a change.
- Working alongside the Farm Manager to ensure targets and procedures are met.
- Maintaining safe work practices of all employees and contractors on site.
- Ensuring the welfare of livestock, feed ordering, ventilation management, vaccination, record keeping.
- Managing a small team of people.
- Compliance with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
- Ideally some managerial experience, although not essential.
- Excellent welfare standards.
- Good level of experience in working with layers or other poultry industry experience.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and carry out manual duties.
- Need to have effective communication skills and be self-motivated to gain results.
- Basic Computer skills.
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.