App Developer - South West England - JH121
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit an App Developer by a leading consultancy business who specialise in performance data on farm throughout the UK.
Based in the South West, the successful candidate will work with on farm consultants through to software development teams. The role will involve working within a group who develop mobile applications for use on farm by customers, consultants and vets. This role will suit an experienced app developer/designer who is looking for a varied role has an empathy for the agricultural industry.
- App development - develop mobile applications to further enhance and grow the services that our client offers.
- Supporting Existing Developments - develop further enhancements for existing software packages.
- IT Support.
- Exceptional attention to detail, numeracy and data analysis skills.
- Ideally, a knowledge of livestock agriculture - but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and written communication skills.
- A good team player.
- Experience integrating data from 3rd party sources and a keen interest in analysing complex data sets to produce valuable insight.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving, with an appetite for progress.
- Proven experience of full cycle mobile application development - from requirements and design, through development and testing to implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting environments, utilising SQL Server databases.
- Good understanding of application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Valid UK VISA.
The Remuneration: A competitive package alongside progressive training and lifestyle benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.