Regional Manager - Animal Nutrition - South Wales - JH115
De Lacy Executive has been retained by a leading and trusted animal nutrition company to source a regional business manager for Wales. Our client specialises in the supply of nutritional technologies and forage improvement products primarily for the ruminant sector and a range of nutrition products for the pig and poultry sectors.
The role will involve developing and managing the sales and routes to market of the company's multiple brands. You will be home based in Wales or the border counties of England and report direct to the UK Country Manager.
- Develop and implement a strategy for significant sales growth of all products in Wales.
- Achieve sales and contribution targets.
- Manage existing distributors and assist in developing sales and profit growth.
- Some on farm sales support and product stock management will be required.
- Seek out and develop new distributors/routes to market.
- Manage existing distributors of the global range and assist in developing sales and profit growth. This will involve building significant & positive relationships with the Feed compounders & blenders, pre-mixers, animal nutrition and veterinary product supply companies.
Candidate Knowledge, skills and experience required;
- Sound technical knowledge of the silage production.
- Experience in supporting sales staff at a farm level.
- Knowledge of nutrition especially in ruminant species.
- Able to present commercially and technically to farmers.
- Good IT and administrative skills.
- Agricultural degree, HND or equivalent is desirable.
- Living or willing to live in Wales or bordering counties.
A comprehensive salary reflected by the importance of the role, company car, laptop and mobile phone in addition to usual benefits including pension scheme.
The Next Step:
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07506296301 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed