Technical Feed Formulation Specialist - Ireland - JH114
Our client are a leading animal nutrition manufacturing business who are based in Ireland and trade in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Experts in innovative, customizable animal nutrition and health and hygiene products, they support growth and sustainability in the global food market.
De Lacy is sourcing a Technical Feed Formulation Specialist who will also ensure compliance for this growing business. Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful candidate will work alongside the technical team to formulate products as per customer needs and demands whilst insuring quality, sustainability and cost effectiveness as well as compliance to feed regulations. This is an exciting prospect for the individual that has interest in the technical aspect of feeding animals and wants to further their career. Whilst experience is preferred, those looking for the next step in their career from either feed mill formulation or on-farm nutrition work are encouraged to apply. This role has a high level of autonomy and allows the opportunity to really stand out in your field.
- Excellent Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Previous working knowledge of nutritional products or feed mill formulation.
- Ideally, a BSc in Animal Nutrition and experience using formulation software packages.
- Experience or knowledge of legislation & compliance requirements in the food and feed sectors.
- Good communication skills and ability to prioritise.
- Flexible around seasonal fluctuations in feeding.
- Implement adjustments to product formulations using current software tools, and formulating new products as required.
- Ensure legislative compliance of all animal health and nutrition products produced by the company.
- Liasising with those that ensure procurement of raw materials and those that are responsible for quality control.
- Manage the innovation of new products in line with feed regulations.
- Maintenance of cost structures in the formulation software package, and quotations for sales team.
- Facilitate internal and external training courses on legislation and compliance for both national and international regulations.
A competitive package along with a chance of career development and associated benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
The Next Step:
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483 440 or email: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.