Dairy Herd Manager - Wiltshire - JH099
De Lacy Executive has been retained to source a Dairy Herd Manager for a medium sized enterprise in Wiltshire. Reporting directly to the owner, the successful applicant will have responsibility for the herd and associated youngstock, as well as staff working to the highest standards of animal welfare. A good understanding of a grazing based system would be required as well as sound computer knowledge. This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated and enthusiastic dairy worker to take the next step to more responsibility.
- Have responsibility for milking, herd health and record keeping.
- Maintain high standards for themselves and for the farm.
- Ensure Farm buildings and equipment are maintained in a proper and safe manner.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have previous experience in dairy herd management
- Ideally will be competent in foot trimming and operating farm vehicles
- Be computer literate with a sound knowledge of herd computer based records.
- Hold a full valid UK Driving Licence
Remuneration:An attractive package is offered with an attractive three -bedroom house, situated on the farm and within commuting distance of good schools.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483440 or 07506296301 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed