Technical Manager Swine Division - UK and Ireland - JH091
De Lacy Executive have been retained to source a Technical Manager in the swine division for a global company that continues to grow its sales of research proven products to cover the UK and Ireland. Our client dominates the global market in the supply of direct-fed feed technologies which have proven ability backed by decades of research lead science.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the swine industry and have a technical understanding of swine nutrition with the ability to support their colleagues in the sale of feed technologies that require an in depth understanding.
- You will provide field support and technical training to distributors, feed industry clients, and groups of farmers
- Liaise with Independent Consulting Nutritionists
- Co-ordinate technical support across the territory
- Organize and oversee trials for validation of current and new products
- Attend and report back on company and industry technical events, seminars and exhibitions
- Assist in the devising, writing, interpretation and delivery of new research work in to deliverable information tools
- Deliver presentations to internal and external commercial and technical teams
- Your territory will be the UK and Ireland with some international travel as required
You will have:
- A degree (M.Sc., Ph.D. or DVM preferred) in animal science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, microbiology, or a related field
- Extensive commercial and/or technical experience in the industry
- Based in the UK
- Relevant technical and commercial experience with similar products and markets
- Good connections with key influencers and nutritionists
- Strong communication skills (oral, presentation, written) with the ability to relate to customers, nutritionists and field sales staff
- Excellent English
- Full UK Driving Licence
Offer: This position offers a very competitive remuneration package which will reflect the importance of the role as well as the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing international company.
The Next Step? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 483440, or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk