Business Development Manager - Swine - National Territory - JH089
De Lacy Executive's client is a progressive and well established, global company. They are leaders in their market, based on quality, innovation and performance.
An excellent new career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join their team within the Swine division. You will be a key member of the commercial team, responsible for driving future business plans working with customers, distributors and technical teams.
We require a candidate with extensive pig knowledge who has the drive and determination to lead business development throughout the UK and comfortable with substantial travel time.
- To meet and where possible exceed territory and regional sales budgets through successful identification of client nutritional needs and commercial requirements.
- Maintain and grow a ledger of active clients.
- Offer support and training to clients by providing practical, technical and commercial guidance.
- Work with technical teams to organise farm trials and ensure dissemination of information to clients as well as ensuring that market information is relayed to the technical team.
- You will play a key role within the overall business.
- Practical pig production experience is essential.
- Proven account/field sales experience.
- Effective time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong level of customer empathy and problems solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Team player.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Comfortable with extensive UK travel and some international trips as required.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please e-mail your CV (in Word please) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483440 or 07506296301 Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed