This is an opportunity for someone from a broiler farming background to apply their knowledge and skills in a commercial role.
As Area Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a number of poultry farms and ensuring they are achieving optimum performance. Working closely with the farm managers in your area, you will utilise your expertise to support and guide them towards reaching their targets.
Additionally, you will ensure that each farm is compliant with industry and company standards on matters such as animal welfare, health and safety, and biosecurity.
The successful candidate for this position will be someone with excellent management and communication skills who can lead and influence others.
- Oversee the running of farms in your area
- Liaise with Farm Managers
- Set targets
- Monitor KPIs
- Conduct performance reviews
- Ensure farms are compliant with company and industry standards e.g. welfare, biosecurity, H & S
- Manage and support employees
- Cascade management updates
- Extensive travel to farms in your area
You will have:
- Broiler farming experience
- People management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels e.g. directors, farm managers, farm workers
- Commercial acumen
- Commutable to Yorkshire area
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous annual leave
How do I apply?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Harry Porter on: 01885 485524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter To email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.