Broiler Regional Manager – Yorkshire - Accommodation Available Immediately - HP030
This job is for someone with extensive broiler farming experience who has likely operated as an Area Manager or had involvement at a strategic/operational level. A house is available for applicants considering relocation.
As Broiler Regional Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a number of poultry farms and ensuring they are achieving optimum performance. Working closely with the farm managers, you will utilise your expertise to support and guide them towards reaching their targets.
You will ensure that farms comply with industry and company standards on matters such as animal welfare, health and safety, and biosecurity.
In addition to overseeing day to day operations, you will focus on the bigger picture, making strategic commercial decisions to increase efficiency, cut costs and improve the overall broiler farming operation.
The successful candidate for this position will be someone with excellent management and communication skills who can lead and influence others.
- Oversee the running of broiler farms
- Troubleshooting & problem solving
- Liaise with Farm Managers
- Set targets
- Monitor KPIs
- Create policies and procedures
- Conduct performance reviews
- Ensure farms are compliant with company and industry standards e.g. welfare, biosecurity, H & S
- Manage and support employees
- Cascade management updates
- Extensive travel to farms
You will have:
- Experience as Area Manager/Operations
- Broiler farming experience
- People management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels e.g. directors, farm managers, farm workers
- Commercial acumen
- Strategic thinker
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous annual leave
- Accommodation (Available immediately if required)
How do I apply?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Harry Porter on: 01885 485524 (Preferred number) / 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter To email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive Recruitment is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive Recruitment complies with all relevant data protection legislation.