Practical Rural Contractor - Northern England & Scottish Borders - HG036
Are you a practical and self-motivated character looking for the next step in your career?
This is very much a hands on role with the potential to lead on to a managerial position, with full autonomy, for an expanding contracting enterprise. Our client is renowned for its dedication to the environment and customer service.
Ideally with a background of agricultural machinery and construction equipment and an empathy for rural and landscape preservation and the environment.
- A practical, organised and self-motivated character who works efficiently to lead by example.
- Practical experience of working within industry site management/forestry/horticultural or agricultural contracting.
- Mechanically minded with attention to detail.
- Well presented with a spark for business development for both small and large projects.
- Ability to plan and liaise with the business owner and prioritise workload.
- A can-do attitude with the passion to provide a first-class service.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485528/01885 483440 PLEASE NOTE my business hours are currently 8:30 - 15:00 Thursday & Friday or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.email@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed