Working Manager (Contracting) - Northumberland & Scottish Borders - HG035
Are you hands on, able to adapt to a changing working environment and looking for that next step within Horticulture?
Or perhaps you have a background in agricultural machinery or construction but have an empathy for rural and landscape preservation and the environment?
I have an exciting position of Working Manager for a Contracting business, specialising in environmental and rural ground care.
So, if you are a practical, motivated, team player ready to lead by example, for an expanding contracting enterprise covering Northern England and the Scottish Borders get in touch.
- Practical, organised and self-motivated character who works efficiently to lead the team by example.
- Practical experience of working within industry site management/forestry/horticultural or agricultural contracting.
- Mechanically minded with attention to detail.
- Well presented with a spark for business development for both small and large projects.
- Ability to plan and liaise with the business owner and prioritise workload.
- A can-do attitude with the passion to provide a first-class service.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485528/01885 483440 PLEASE NOTE my business hours are currently 8:30 - 15:00 Thursday & Friday or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation