Are you looking for a unique opportunity to help reverse the effects of climate change on the world? East Midlands - HG032
Working within a close-knit and innovative team, you would lead the scientific trials in the continued development of a product that could help to mitigate climate change.
This is a hands-on role for the scientifically minded but with an understanding of agriculture at a practical level.
The potential of this role is huge - you don't want to miss out!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Liaising with farmers and project partners
• Day-to-day management of multiple sites
• Logistics, monitoring, recording and analysis of various trial resources
• Presenting qualitative and quantitative data
• Creation and implementation of a budget
• Complying with all Health & safety procedures
• Scientific mindset with an agricultural edge
• A relevant degree and experience working in a trials role is desirable
• Methodical approach to tasks and exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team as required
• Strong communication skills & the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
• Experience with farming machinery
• Full UK driving license
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package based upon your experience.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485528/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.email@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed