Agricultural Business Personal Assistant - Hertfordshire - HG027
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit for an Agricultural Business Personal Assistant for a busy and established farming and diversification enterprise in the Hertfordshire area. This responsible position would suit candidates seeking to work in a challenging, fast moving environment on both an individual and team basis.
This new role has been established due to the growth of the business, meaning there is ample opportunity for a self-motivated individual to develop existing and new skills whilst progressing within the business.
This is a unique opportunity as to a degree it can be tailored around the strengths of the individual. However, some of the responsibilities may include:
- • Manage and update budgets, recording, monitoring, and other aspects of business.
- • Detailed record keeping including minutes.
- • Full responsibility of specific projects and tasks.
- • Deal with incoming telephone enquiries, messages and organising meetings.
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• An understanding of the agricultural industry.
• Proactive and self-driven.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Proficient IT Skills.
• Capability to work autonomously with clear attention to detail.
• Valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485527/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.email@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed