Recruitment Business Assistant - Worcester - G519
If you are a warm and friendly control monster who enjoys watching success and knowing that you helped make it happen, then this job could be for you.
One of the UKs best known Agricultural Recruitment Businesses needs an assistant to ensure continued effective functioning.
We are looking for a well organised, efficient, flexible, savvy, person who wants to manage the inside workings of a recruitment business and make it look like a well-oiled machine from the outside. Ideally you are already performing in a team support role with a good knowledge of finance and marketing too.
You will be warm and friendly with a robust and resilient approach with a natural ability to make things happen.
This office-based role on the outskirts of Worcester will give you the opportunity of a good salary, some hybrid working, social and team rewards, work with a team who enjoy their jobs and enjoy working with each other too. Previous holders of this role have gone on to be successful recruiters themselves.
- Answer and handle calls
- Database and CRM input and management
- Post new Jobs on the database, as well all the relevant job boards
- Coordinate, plan and post Social media postings
- Proactively send client and candidate pipeline data to the recruitment director
- Communicate with candidates and clients throughout the process
- Ensure end to end candidate journey is good quality
- Follow up for feedback from clients and candidates
- Organise interviews and arrangements for candidates and clients
- Organise advertising copy
- Manage the recruitment director's diary
- Organise candidate appointments and availability, book meeting booking rooms and venues
- Ensuring relevant invoicing is raised through the accounting software
- Credit control
- Manage and produce expense reports for the recruitment director
- Liaises and coordinate accounting actions, such as VAT reclaims, YE accounts, payroll etc with the parent company Finance Manager
- Have experience in a PA, admin, marketing, CRM or similar roles
- An attitude and personality that means you can work efficiently on your own initiative, but also someone who enjoys relating and working closely with others
- A great working knowledge and experience of all Microsoft programmes and ideally database entry experience
- A positive enthusiasm to be part of and help drive this business forward
- A knowledge of UK agriculture would be a definite advantage
If you would like to be considered for this new opportunity:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Grace Nugent, General Manager on DDI: 01885 485521 Mobile: 077436808021
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed