Dairy Feed Sales - Northern England - G516
Feed sales may not be the one of the most glamourous occupations but in agriculture it is one of the most important.
Milk quality and volumes are directly linked related to your feed. As a feed salesperson, you have the power to shape the fortune of both farmers and employers.
Our client is one of the most solid and reputable feed businesses in the industry, with one of the most recognised brands. Their feed is known and respected by farmers.
If you are located North of the M62 and are interested in this challenge, then we want to hear from you. The specific territory will fit with your location.
Day to day you will be:
- Increase volume of sales through existing business and new.
- Advise on and sell the range of products to farming customers.
- Operate within pricing policy agreed with the Regional Sales Director.
- Keep up to date with industry challenges, trends and changes.
- Continually develop commercial relations with potential customers.
You will need to be:
- You will be a self-motivated individual with a strong interest in agriculture.
- You will possess a good level of organisation and communication skills.
- You will be an excellent negotiator and have the confidence to close a deal.
- A full UK driving licence.
An excellent package is available for the right candidate, with substantial opportunities for progression.
How do I apply?
please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.