Animal Feed Account Manager - Worcestershire/Herefordshire - G514
It's not often you get to be at the front of driving a niche, regional business forward. This privately owned feed mill business can set itself apart from the standard large feed processers. This means as their salesperson, you have a unique and interesting story to set you apart.
You will be working for a well-established family feed company based in rural Worcestershire that prides themselves on quality and excellent customer service.
You will be involved in all aspects of the business and work closely with the directors to develop their sales ledger in the surrounding counties as well as create and implement sales and marketing campaigns for the entire product range.
Day to Day:
- Built an excellent rapport with farming customers and identify areas to increase existing business.
- Develop new business on farm within a logistical range of the feed mill based at the Head Office.
- Create and implement a campaign strategy for a range of feeds, to include ruminant, monogastric and equine.
- Host open evenings and liaise with suppliers to run campaigns on products sold in store.
You will need:
- You will be an adaptable and strategic individual with great ideas.
- You will have worked within an agricultural business and have proven sales experience.
- You will be an excellent communicator with good organisational skills.
- Commercial acumen is critical for this role.
- You will hold a full UK driving licence.
An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
How do I apply?
please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.