Ruminant Salesperson - South East - G509
With milk prices fluctuating and straights increasing, the ability for farmers to make a profit is firmly within your hands in this role.
As a key member of the feed sales team, your skills and knowledge with give you the ablity to deliver profit to both your company and your farmers.
The sales territory includes East Anglia, Lincs and South Yorkshire.
Day to day you will:
- Be in charge of the sales in the above territory - this including maintaining and growing the customers within this area.
- Be the key contact and support for customers.
- As well as selling to farmers you will also have opportunity to do some B2B sales.
You will need:
- UK livestock knowledge/experience to engage constructively with farmers
- Enthusiasm for improving livestock performance
- Confident communicator
- Possess a competitive streak and a desire to achieve sales
- Good planning and organisational skills
- IT literate
- A college or university education would be helpful but is not essential
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package is offered to include a basic salary plus a performance related bonus, phone, and company car.
How do I apply?
please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation