Genetic Programmes Manager - Midlands - G467
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find a Genetics Programmes Manger to provide support and training to the sales and marketing team whilst managing important projects to develop this well-established fertility business.
As part of the recent success and growth of the company, our client is looking for a candidate capable of thinking outside the box to create new and innovative ideas to increase and support the development and reputation of the business.
The right candidate will be experienced in working in the beef/dairy sector and be competent in reading and interpreting statistical analysis of fertility data.
- Implementing and encouraging the correct protocols for the collection of data from internal and external sources.
- To provide genetic support and training to the sales and marketing teams.
- To ensure that all H&S responsibilities are fulfilled, with visitors and contractors safety and welfare is maintained at all times.
- To create and implement new ideas to develop the business.
- A relevant degree.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Dairy and Beef knowledge.
- A strong communicator.
- Must be able to work well in a team.
- Adaptable and willing to keep up to date with their specialist knowledge.
Remuneration: An excellent package is on offer to reflect the importance of this position.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed