Monogastric Technical Sales Manager - UK - G401
Experienced in animal health/feed sales & looking for a new challenge?
A leading animal nutrition business is seeking an ambitious and able individual to manage and develop their UK sales ledger within the monogastric sector. Their proven range of products enhance feed safety, are supported by scientific research and are manufactured to the highest standards. Products are sold to the integrators, feed manufactures, feed merchants, feed material suppliers and large farming accounts.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Be accountable for the development of the UK's commercial activities.
- Support and grow existing sales and sales potential in the area.
- Keep informed of competitive activities, new products and industry trends.
- Support of technical product development.
- Propose, innovate and organise promotional and marketing activities.
- Relevant degree/HND in Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Agriculture or equivalent experience.
- Possess a broad technical understanding of monogastric nutrition.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven sales skills.
- Computer skills.
- Initiative, Drive and Enthusiasm are essential.
- Full driving licence and the ability to travel throughout the UK.
Package: Competitive base salary plus performance related bonus, company car, and pension contribution.
Location: Home-based in England, Wales or Scotland.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521/ 01885 483440 for more information. Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
This job has now closed