Join the herd that's a little bit different - Scotland - AW099
Farm Manager opportunities of this calibre do not arise on a regular basis. Taking your expertise to the next level in this progressive and severely unique Agricultural business could just be the next stage in your career.
An empathetic, passionate individual is required to join this particularly niche dairy enterprise. Being a part of a team of likeminded individuals whose skills complement one another makes it a team like no other.
With a herd who are the flagship to the business, this opportunity is just that little bit different to the others.
Why is this the opportunity for you?
- If you love dairy, but fancy something slightly different, this offers the diversity of keeping with what you know with added new opportunities.
- This business is a clear, forward-thinking operation offering a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Have full power over your ideas and creative flair, with an enthusiastic team beneath you - the sky is the limit.
- If diversification is high on your agenda, this really is at the heart of the business. With several awards for their produce under their belt this business really does look beyond the farm gate.
- Progression opportunities available leading into senior management.
- Further market share and KPI bonuses included.
- Opportunity for a 3 bedroom house to be included within this position.
- Extensive practical dairy experience; with a keen eye for animal welfare, organisational skills and record keeping.
- Exposure to varied dairy farming enterprises, particular advantages with grass based systems and pasture management.
- Ability to assess herd and enterprise performance based on data analysis.
- Working knowledge of bovine genetics, DIY AI and hygiene standards.
- Adaptive and proactive mindset.
- Evident clear communicator with all team members.
- Forward thinking management capabilities; channelling the talent within your team.
- Ability to optimise results from low input herd systems.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting, it is paramount IT and numeracy skills support this.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and admiration for the sector.
- A full UK drivers licence is essential due to location.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.