Do you have a Passion for Pedigrees? - Semen Co-Ordinator - AW058
The internal organisation and workings of a business is what truly makes operations run smoothly. If you have a keen eye for detail, flexible work ethic and great interest in sheep genetics this opportunity should be high on your priority list.
An illustrious Midlands based Sheep reproduction centre requires a new Semen and Office Co-Ordinator. A major component of this role is to ensure all semen and embryo movements are safely carried about between sites and other reproduction centres.
- Highly organised and accustomed to communicating with a range of clients.
- Computer literate; you will be utilising the system database and processing orders.
- Professional attitude - you will be the first point of call for all client enquiries.
- Experience with SAGE accounts would be highly beneficial.
- Good knowledge of office technology and computer applications.
- A background in animal medicine allocation would useful, however not essential.
- Ability to prioritise workloads, particularly in the breeding season
Reasons this opportunity should be considered:
- Highly established reproduction business with renowned reputation.
- Career development opportunities from the early onset.
- Opportunity to be part of the creation of THE breed leaders.
- Competitive basic salary.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.