It's time to enter the Smart Farming Sales Division - UK Based - AW033
Smart farming technology is at the forefront of Agricultural development and progression. A newly developed product has been launched into the UK market, providing software solutions for dairy farmers which form the early stages of this long term strategic plan.
A highly driven and progressive individual is sought after to become the new UK Sales Manager. This opportunity will unlock your ability as Sales Manager to lead a stream of newly developed products into the UK market.
- Actively liaising with marketing partners.
- Have clear passion and interest in solution sales, with a particular dairy focus.
- Support and work alongside the sales team to generate new ideas and solution improvements.
- Educate, raise awareness, and generate end user leads and introductions for Smart Farming partners.
- Generate UK marketing plans.
- Previous sales experience, particularly in a solution sales context would be an advantage.
- Ability to keep updated on both UK and International market trends.
- Proven relationship building skills in a sales format - connecting people is key!
- Ambition and vision for future developments.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK with some overnight visits for shows/customer visits.
- Agricultural background, particularly in the livestock sector.
- Full UK driving license.
Stepping into this position offers fresh opportunity for the right candidate. You will be able to mould this position around your own ideas and be rewarded with substantial benefits.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed