Contractors in Cornwall, are you tired of those unsociable hours? - AW029
If you're a tractor enthusiast who understands the ins and outs of what makes things work, you could be the missing piece to renowned Agricultural business.
Working as a parts technician, you have the ability to resolve mechanical issues on a daily basis whilst working in a close-knit environment. This is a new role, offering career stability and flexibility along with plenty of opportunity for future progression.
This role offers you structured hours, meaning a better work/life balance is maintained.
- Have good agricultural machinery knowledge/background.
- Be able to work well in a team; you will be required to work alongside other technicians as well as liaise with engineers and service departments.
- Be committed to a long term career, particularly one where you will be supported throughout.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Daily activities include:
- Communicating with engineers within the business.
- Ensuring parts are ready for other team members.
- Organising services of machines.
- Stock replenishment.
- Completing orders and invoices.
- Being proactive.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed