Brand Leading Account Manager - Scotland - AW022
It is time for you to join a market leading, global organisation who supply an innovative brand of equipment to the livestock and equine sectors.
You will be actively working in conjunction with distribution partners within Scotland and branching over into Northern Ireland where necessary. This is your opportunity to utilise your proven B2B account management and sales experience within this visionary organisation.
Relationships are key to this position; you will be managing existing accounts in addition to navigating business towards new leads. You will provide a consultation service for distributors; offering product support, marketing advise and excellent customer service.
- Have proven sales experience in either a field based or retail format.
- Be passionate towards agriculture/equine sectors.
- Have the ability to travel between Scotland and Northern Ireland as required.
- Remain organised, dynamic and highly motivated.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Effectively work alongside distributing organisations, providing support where necessary.
- Plan farm visits to customers of the distributors.
- Generate orders and prepare quotes.
- Attend industry shows and events.
- Manage existing portfolios of clients.
- Identify market potential; preparing tactical account plans and prospecting.
- Competitive salary.
- Company car, tablet and phone.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.