Do you have a passion for pig welfare and are ready to get out there and meet new people? East England - AW019
If you are currently looking for a diverse position, allowing you to maintain the on-farm contact whilst carrying out a vital role within the industry, this is a role you need to be considering.
This exciting new position will allow you to put your pig knowledge and skills to full use for one of the largest pig companies in the UK. This is a homebased position, requiring the successful candidate to travel to farms between East Anglia and Yorkshire.
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary, in particular planning your week around visiting different farms.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
- Liaising between farmers and the Farm Compliance Team.
- Promoting the highest standards of pig welfare.
- Due to the high amount of travel, a valid UK driving license is essential for the role.
- Preferably have an established knowledge of pigs and/or the livestock industry.
- Being familiar with current standards of farm animal welfare and assurance schemes would be advantageous.
- You will need to be thorough with your work, be a good communicator and highly organised to fit our clients' criteria.
- If you're striving towards working for a leading agricultural business with clear progression, company car and many other benefits then this may be the position for you.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.