Do you want to combine your admin skills with your rural interests? - AW014
Now could be the opportunity to merge your agricultural passion and administrative experience by working for a well-established business. Operating across the UK, this organisation prides itself on close knit teams who effectively work together to supply trade feed ingredients.
Joining the office in Hull, you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating within the team.
- Monitoring and responding to customer enquiries.
- Liaising with suppliers, deliveries, and trade accounts to name a few.
- Meeting targets.
- Have office experience; being IT literate and comfortable in an office environment.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced business, whilst having a high attention to detail.
- Have an agricultural/equine/rural interest.
A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.