Ruminant Feed Sales - Northern England - AW006
Animal performance is directly linked to your feed. As a feed salesperson, you have the power to shape the fortune of both farmers and employers.
Our client is one of the most solid and reputable feed businesses in the industry, with one of the most recognised brands. Their products are well known and respected within the farming industry.
If you are located North of the M62 and are interested in this challenge, then I want to hear from you. The specific territory will fit with your location.
Day to day you will be:
- Increasing volume of sales through existing business and new.
- Advising on and selling the range of products to customers.
- Operate within pricing policy agreed with the Regional Sales Director.
- Keep up to date with industry challenges, trends and changes.
- Continually develop commercial relations with potential customers.
You will need to be:
- A self-motivated individual with a strong interest in agriculture.
- Possess a good level of organisation and communication skills.
- You will be an excellent negotiator and have the confidence to close a deal.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.