Farm Consultant-Scotland/Northern England - AS029
We are looking for a motivated individual to join an independent consultancy group that operates across the UK. You will be based near Edinburgh in Scotland with clients covering the North of England and Scotland.
This will be a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a leading and expanding company, receiving training where required and assistance to progress within the business.
The ultimate objective is to develop your own portfolio of clients and undertake bespoke projects.
What we need from you:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Agriculture.
- Practical farming background in arable and/or beef/sheep (ideally).
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an advisory role.
- A basic understanding of providing farm business advice.
- A positive, progressive attitude with the ability to create strong relationships with your clients and team.
- An interest and or experience within the environmental sector (desirable)
- Help/advise farms and other rural businesses to include business reviews, budgeting, joint ventures, carrying out investment appraisals, cashflow analysis and business monitoring.
- Help with submissions of subsidy applications (inc. BPS, Agri-Environment).
- Liaise with your team and other rural professionals on client matters.
- Actively engage in helping develop new business.
Package: Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, company contribution to Group Personal Pension Plan, private health cover and great progression path.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524, 07875 197 231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.