Looking to put your equine nutrition knowledge into action?-North West - AS028
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced feed formulation and nutrition specialist to join a well-established equestrian feed company. You will be based in the North West of England, in the head office with the occasional trip out to visit your customers, giving you the chance to build trusting relationships with them.
On a day-to-day basis you will be creating and issuing out new formulations and labels to the mills and technical teams, along with keeping all product information up to date. You will also be expected to manage the Nutritional Helpline and provide support and direction to customers and colleagues.
You will have the on-going task of product development and everything that comes with it. For example: Customer feedback, performance analysis, production costings, brainstorming new ideas and training of all company employees.
- Proven experience in formulation and/or nutrition (Equine or ruminant)-ideally no less than 4 years.
- Experience managing a team-ideally 2 or more years.
- Educated up to degree level in either Animal nutrition or Animal science (Vet, Ruminant or Equine).
- Currently working or previously have worked in an office environment.
- Ability to create strong relationships with your customers, team and industry contacts-overcoming any issues with a positive, can do attitude.
- Knowledge of Bestmix formulation system.
- Educated up to masters level in animal nutrition or animal science.
- Previous sales experience.
Package: Competitive salary plus government led schemes (e.g. the cycle to work scheme).
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.