Meat Processing Manager- West Midlands - AS007
I am looking for an experienced boning hall manager to join a meat processing factory within one of the biggest agricultural food processing companies in Europe.
The successful person will report directly to the General Manager, with total responsibility for all boning hall operations to include:
- Compliance and consistency in boning, butchering, trimming and finishing.
- Liaising with all other departments to ensure an efficient, safe and profitable process is adhered to.
- Maintaining excellent hygiene and safety practices.
- People management, to include training of new staff.
- Keeping excellent records.
What do I need?
- Experience in a similar role with extensive red meat knowledge.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Detailed understanding of boning hall practice.
You will be joining a market leading company with excellent career opportunities. They can offer a generous salary and bonus package for the right person.
Please call Annie Smith on 01885 485524 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation