Are you an ambitious team leader ready to put your laboratory stamp on a business?-Norfolk - AS005
I am looking for a Grain and Seed Lab Manager to join an established and respected organisation specialising in the trade, import, and export of cereals, oilseeds and pulses based in East Anglia.
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading company, providing the chance for the right person to really make their mark in a business-critical role. This role involves a high level of autonomy, therefore the ideal person would have an excellent understanding of laboratory techniques and a high attention to detail.
If successful, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the grain quality testing laboratory, assisting the trading and buying team in administering the quality management programme for the whole business.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Providing grain quality information and expertise to the agricultural team, farm buyers and agents, customers and growers.
- Team Management, to include ensuring all staff are appropriately trained.
- Providing seed quality information and expertise to The Seed Department, Processors and Growers
- Ensuring all equipment is calibrated, operated and maintained in accordance with quality management guidelines.
What do I need to be considered?
- A good understanding of agriculture and grain quality testing systems
- Prior people management experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Understanding of Quality Management systems to include feed industry certifications.
- A valid UK driver's license.
- ISO 9001 Quality management system certification and/or experience would be advantageous.
You will receive a competitive salary based upon experience.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.