Buyer - Agricultural, construction and amenity resources, East UK - AP065
A reputable and fruitful business that offers services and products to the agricultural, construction and amenity industries are seeking an experienced Buyer to join their thriving team. Based in the East of England, our client is a growing success in their field and therefore require the right people to help drive business forward.
This is an important role as the buyer can enhance profits by acquiring suitable goods at competitive prices through strategic planning and purchasing. This role will mainly focus on the procurement of construction materials and resources, but will also stretch to the agricultural and amenity areas of the business.
- Procuring products in line with volume, budget and specification requirements.
- Negotiating price, quantity and delivery schedules.
- Identifying and meeting with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Logistics planning and management.
- Preserving good market awareness.
- Input into improving and developing business.
- Experience in a buying role, Ideally within the agricultural construction industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team as well as alone.
- High attention to detail and the motivation to complete tasks to a high standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be computer literate with a good understanding of MS office and Excel.
- Be based within a commutable distance from the main office.
- A clean driving license as travel will be necessary at times.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 074986 65961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed