Broiler Farm Manager - Shropshire - AP060
De Lacy Executive is seeking a forward thinking and committed individual to become Farm Manager on a Broiler Farm based in Shropshire. Our client is searching for an individual who has experience in the poultry industry, is a strong team player, and has a performance focused attitude.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career, giving you the chance to run the farm as if it is your own. There is also the chance to progress within this role to oversee the running of more units.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Ensure all aspects of running the farm are met.
- Ensuring the welfare of livestock is kept to a high level. This will included feed ordering, ventilation management, vaccination, record keeping etc.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with poultry.
- Possess a practical, can-do attitude.
- Previous experience of managing a team would be a distinct advantage.
- Be reliable and committed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and accommodation is available for the right candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.