Poultry Assistant - East Anglia - AP058
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to recruit a Poultry Assistant for a new, innovative Broiler site based in East Anglia. Our client is seeking a committed and hardworking individual to take on this full time role.
This position will involve working with the rest of the farm team to aid daily operations, with a specific focus on bird performance and welfare.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role within the poultry sector with a friendly farm team who pride themselves on animal welfare, performance and modern practices. Individuals who are looking to cross over from other livestock work into poultry are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
This role will require you to:
- Assist with all aspects of running the farm.
- Be involved with record keeping, ventilation management, feed ordering, vaccinations etc.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
- Help drive performance and welfare.
- Work effectively as part of the team to ensure best results.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with livestock, ideally poultry.
- Be hands on and possess a practical, can-do attitude.
- Be confident to learn modern computer and ventilation systems.
- Be reliable and committed.
Remuneration: A competitive salary, bonus scheme and accommodation will be available for the successful candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed